Propane Home Building in Long Island New York
Are you building a new home and considering the energy options you have when it comes to powering your home and appliances? If you’re looking for affordability and versatility, then you should consider propane as a primary fuel source for your new home. Do what more and more builders and homebuyers across the country are doing—building and renovating with propane gas. Discount-Propane is proud to deliver today’s homebuyers all the benefits of LP gas and a greener choice beyond oil and electric: propane.
Why Choose Propane for NY Home Building?
- Propane Is Versatile. Homeowners can heat their homes and hot water, dry their clothes, cook dinner, run generators, start up the grill, light a crackling fire, and warm up their outdoor space with an affordable fuel.
- Propane Is Clean. Propane is nontoxic and produces clean emissions, making it an eco-friendly fuel source that is officially recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Propane Is Safe. Propane is considered one of the safest fuels available and is strictly regulated by codes enforced by both the National Fire Protection Agency and the propane industry itself.
- Propane Is Effective. Propane is a hotter-burning fuel than natural gas and electricity, which not only means more warmth for the homes you build, but more heat for homeowners’ dollars too.
More on Propane’s Versatility
With propane’s versatility, you can power a bundle of appliances from one fuel source, saving you money on fuel costs! No matter what appliances homeowners desire—they can power them with a single propane tank or pipeline on the property.
Here are just a few examples of propane’s versatility in indoor and outdoor uses for this efficient gas:
- Central heating systems
- Emergency heat for air source heat pumps
- Hot water heaters
- Cooking appliances
- Clothes dryers
- Backup generators
- Gas grills
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Fire pits
- Patio space heaters
- Pool, hot tub & spa heaters
Advantages of Building with Propane:
- Reliable fueling and unwavering power
- Better savings on short- and long-term building projects
- Sustainable living with fewer emissions than competing fuels
- Deluxe appliance options for homebuyers who will fuel with propane
We Get the Job Done Right, Each & Every Time
At Discount-Propane, we do more than install tanks and deliver propane gas to your building—we partner with you to make sure the job gets done right and you are satisfied with our work. Our certified and experienced technicians are central to our commitment to customer service, and they will work with you every step of the way. Our priority is to be there for you, wherever you need us, with priority scheduling and installation and exceptional personalized service for your comfort and convenience. When you work with us, you’ll have greater control over the entire installation and the reassurance that the commercial home building job will be completed on schedule.
Want to learn more about building with propane? Contact our experts today!